Practice Groups & Schedule
Team registration is open!
Important Summer 2020 Information
Unfortunately, there is no MCSL season this summer - so no meets. That said, we are excited to get team MO together for group practices and fun team activities.
Of course, the safety of our team and families are top priority so we will be adhering strictly to all county guidelines as we pursue a modified swim team season.
Information about practices:
- Practices will run July 6 - August 14
- Each practice group will practice twice a week. Practice groups will be 20-24 swimmers broken into smaller groups of 8 to ensure social distancing can be accomplished.
- Practices will consist of drylands (out of water exercises) and in-water training. There will be only one swimmer in a lane for lane swimming.
- Practices will be weekdays between 8:30am - 10:30am.
- Practice schedule may shift if county guidelines become either more or less restrictive
- We have two 45-minute sessions available on a first-come, first-served basis for swimmers 9-18.
- See practice protocols here.
About the Mohican Team
The Mohican Swim & Dive TEAM began here in Bethesda in 1958. The TEAM is a fantastic way for kids ages 4-18 to make friends at the pool, share a team-building experience, have fun, and participate in a healthy activity over the summer. The summer season runs from May through the last week in July. TEAM members participate in regular practice sessions and competitive meets held on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings (SWIM) or Sunday afternoons (DIVE).